In Overwatch, you control one of several heroes in competitive 6-person team shooting matches. Battle over objectives, take down the other team, and achieve victory. In Overwatch, heroes do battle in diverse locations around the world. From the technological marvel of Numbani to the manufacturing powerhouse of Volskaya, each map has a unique layout and specific win conditions that your team must meet in order to secure victory.
Time: Sunday 13:00-16:00
Prizes: Cash – $50 each for 1st Place Team, $25 each for 2nd Place Team (Total Prize Pool is $450.00)
Size: 8 teams of 6 players (48 players in total)
Format: 6v6, Mirror Match, Best-of-1, Single Elimination
Advancement Condition: The entire map (including all stages of the map) will be played out. Winner of the round wins and moves onto the next round of the tournament.
- You must use your own Battle.Net account and copy of the game to participate.
- Region is set to Americas
- Control: Ilios, Lijiang Tower, Nepal, Oasis
- Hybrid: Hollywood, King’s Row, Numbani, Eichenwalde
- Escort: Dorado, Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Route 66, Junkertown
- Team captains take turns vetoing maps from the pool until one remains. First to veto chosen by coin flip.
- If after all rounds are complete if the teams are drawn (e.g a draw occurred) a best of 1 control round on a randomly chosen map will be played to determine the winner